Thursday, November 19, 2009

Change

So my blog has been left to sit for quite a while. Lately I just havn’t been feeling a strong pull to sit for hours at the internet café and communicate with people outside of ostroh. I’m not sure if I voiced that yet, but life has become pretty normal here.

However, as I am a person constantly in the need of change, my mind is constantly wandering to the massive move that is quickly coming our way!

Here are some highlights from the last week:

- 3 Interesting Educational Activity Days ( EAD) run by couples in our group. The first was on Forestry, the second on Environmental Education, and the third on Environmental Disease. I learned a lot and appreciated the information.

- We have been Ukrainian dancing pretty regularly in the past week, trying to learn this dance like a pro for our final farewell concert.

- Inna and I have been preparing for our EAD on Environmental health which is going to blow everyone’s mind.

- John and I got pretty turned around on a Sunday adventure, and ended up following a Ukrainian man we found in the middle of no where to a familiar location

- We had a sunny market day where you could get pomegranates!

- I have been collecting leaves for my fashion show dress, where I’ll say some information on burning leaves.

And many more interesting moments.

Today will be a day of work at the town Council. They recently gave us a grant and we actually have some work to do. The problem with it for me is there’s nothing for me to do – it involves a great deal of writing in Ukrainian. So I will spend most of the time working on our EAD powerpoint.

Hope all is well and enjoy your weekend!

Love,

Ellen

Ps. Han – call soon but we are ahead by 10 hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment