Thursday, July 16, 2009

guess what…I’ve found a new adventure – a Canada World Youth volunteer exchange in Ostroch Ukraine and Port Alberni, British Columbia.

Ukraine you say! yes, I've was accepted last month to the Ukraine:Port Alberni exchange. These are two places that until now, have been completed off my radar.  Two places I probably would have never traveled to or spent a great deal of time in. Now, they are constantly on my mind.

Intuitively, I've always wanted to live in a small, rural town and now I get to spend six months in two of them.  Who knows how I'll feel after that!

In both placements, I should be doing something around ecoleadership and sustainability, but until I have yet to receive information on these placements - I'll be sure to update you when I do!

1 comment:

  1. Affiliate Marketing is a performance based sales technique used by companies to expand their reach into the internet at low costs. This commission based program allows affiliate marketers to place ads on their websites or other advertising efforts such as email distribution in exchange for payment of a small commission when a sale results.

    www.onlineuniversalwork

    ReplyDelete